Located in the center of the city, 5 minutes on foot from Diocletians palace. Perfect sightseeing homebase. See Diocletian’s palace, Marjan hill, Split’s city beaches. It is center of the Split but apartment is situated in old quit neighbourhood. So every thing is nearby from the supermarkets, restorants, caffee…
Apartment has one room with two single beds, that can be one double bed for a couple. There is an additional sofa bed for third extra guest. Kitchen with kitchenware and dining table . It has bath and toilet in seperate rooms.
Apartment is equiped with TV, airconditioning, free WiFi, linen and towels are provided for free.
Free linen and towels,
No parking nearby
iNTERACTION WITH GUESTS
I don’t speak English very well so my friend is handling all the communication with you. But feel free to ask him any quastions about the city, apartment, arrival, prices…
- Hair dryer
- Private kitchen
- Private toilet
- Internet – WiFi
When you arrive please send me picture of Passport or ID of all guests that have arrived so I can apply you to tourist office, it is obligatory in Croatia. Please send pictures on email: email@example.com or WhatsUp +385 92 1183 726.
At the entrance to bathroom you will finde a switch that must be ON to have hot water. If there is no hot water just turn switch ON and you will get hot water in 20-30 minutes.
You will fine details of WiFi network name and password written on the paper in the apartment.
Please do not bring towels and other things outside the apartment!
HOUSE RULES AND MANUALS
You will find house rules and manual written on the paper in the apartment so you don’t need to print this.
In order to provide You a pleasant stay and to avoid any misunderstandings. You should read and get to know the following house rules:
- Check-in time is at 3 pm on the day of arrival.
- On the day of departure guests are required to leave the apartment until 11 am so that we can clean and prepare the apartment for the next guests that arrive at 3 pm.
- If the guests are about to check-in after 8 pm they should contact us and inform the house owner about late arrival.
- Quiet hours: from 11 pm to 8 am all day in week.
- We ask our guests to keep apartments in good condition and to respect neighborhood . Also, we ask guests to leave appliances and dishes clean and to take out garbage before leaving the apartment. House owner is not obliged to clean the apartment while guests are staying.
- The house owner is responsible to provide a change of bed linen and towels during guests stay. Bed lines is provided for guests that stays more then 7 days.
- Turn off the lights and electrical appliances and to close all taps before exiting the apartment. We strongly encourage our guests to turn off air condition while there is no one in the apartment or when windows or doors are opened.
- Take care of your belongings and precious items when leaving at the apartment. The house owner is not responsible for any loss of the above mentioned.
- The house owner has no right to enter the apartment while guests are absent, except in situations when it is necessary to prevent any possible damage or danger. In such cases, the house owner is obliged to inform guests about entering the apartment
- Guests will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the apartment property caused by them and they are obliged to report any such occurrence and compensate for any loss/damage.
- It is not possible to stay in the apartment longer than it was agreed upon booking confirmation. Also, persons who were not listed in booking confirmation are not allowed to stay in the apartment.
- We do not accept pets in apartments.
Final booking confirmation means that you are familiar with house rules and that you agree with them.
From the airport, cheapest way to arrive to my apartment is by Bus shuttle. It is about 5€/person in one direction. Here is link of the map that show you path from Split main bus station where Shuttle bus stops to my apartment, also it is shown in the top right corner
There are also Transfer agencies that do transfers directly fom airport to my apartment. They are cheaper then taxi and takes you from point to point. You can visit this agency that has been reccommeded us by other guests: http://happytovisit.com/Transfers/OnRequest and use our promo code Luka15Radio to get some discount (We got it for you from this agency and you can use it as many times you want). Also if you would like to visit some places around Split or do some trips and excursions you can do that with this agency http://happytovisit.com and use same promo code Luka15Radio. You can use this promo code as many times as you need it.
Split and airport are covered with Uber. UBER is cheap taxi service that is working in many countries. It is working trough the Uber app on the smart phones. If you don’t have an app already you can apply for the app with our promo code and get FREE RIDE or SOME MONEY TO USE when using a ride. Promo code is lukak263ue. You can sighup trough link https://www.uber.com/invite/lukak263ue
Local taxi is option too. But sometimes it can be expensive for ordinery guest. You can always check price with driver. If it is below 50€ then it is an option but if it is more then 60€ look for another option.