Beautiful apartment in Split downtown center. Althought in center and in the midle of the nightlife it is a quiet neighbourhood. In the walk distance you can find all best things in Split.
Apartment is situated on the ground floor. There is a double bed with kitchen and dinning area, small toilet, all toghether about 20m2.
Kitchen is equiped with fridge, sink, two cooking rings, kitchenware and microwave.
Toilet is eqiped with shower, washbasin, tolet.
Guests have access to very strong free WiFi.
Aircondition, all taxes, cleaning fee, towels, linen and soaps are included for free.
If you arrive with a car there are many parking lots on payment, and some free street parking spaces but very hard to find available.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
We will be available all the time for any quastions during your stay – via Whatsapp/Viber/SMS/call/emails/airbnb!
Feel free to ask for travelling advice, we can help you provide the information about the fastest and cheapest transport from airport, and can help you find best field trips with discount to discover beauties of Dalmatia.
Forget about public transport or car, you can get everywhere on foot :-).
Diocletian’s palace (UNESCO heritage), bars and restaurants, a beautiful sandy beach, nightlife spots, bus, train… Everything is max. 5 minute walk from this apartment.
10 m – supermarket
10 m – cafe bare
100 m – nearest restorant
15 min – sandy beach Bačvice and nightlife spots
15 min – Split downtown (Diocletian’s palace, all the museums, restaurants, bars, shops)
15 min – main bus/train station, ferry port and “Sail week Croatia” starting point
10 m – local bus station to the downtown (three bus stopes from downtown)
- Hair dryer
- Private kitchen
- Private toilet
- Internet – free WiFi
When you arrive show us your Passport or ID of all guests that have arrived so I can apply you to tourist office, it is obligatory in Croatia. If we are not able to wait for you please send me picture of Passport or ID of all guests on email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At the entrance to bathroom you will finde a switch that must be ON to have hot water. If there is no hot water just turn switch ON and you will get hot water in 20-30 minutes.
We will provide you all informations about WiFi, network name and password. Also it will be written on the paper in the apartment.
Please do not bring towels and other things outside the apartment!
In order to provide You a pleasant stay and to avoid any misunderstandings. You should read and get to know the following house rules:
- Check-in time is at 3 pm on the day of arrival.
- On the day of departure guests are required to leave the apartment until 11 am so that we can clean and prepare the apartment for the next guests that arrive at 3 pm.
- If the guests are about to check-in after 8 pm they should contact us and inform the house owner about late arrival.
- Quiet hours: from 11 pm to 8 am all day in week.
- We ask our guests to keep apartments in good condition and to respect neighborhood . Also, we ask guests to leave appliances and dishes clean and to take out garbage before leaving the apartment. House owner is not obliged to clean the apartment while guests are staying.
- The house owner is responsible to provide a change of bed linen and towels during guests stay. Bed lines is provided for guests that stays more then 7 days.
- Turn off the lights and electrical appliances and to close all taps before exiting the apartment. We strongly encourage our guests to turn off air condition while there is no one in the apartment or when windows or doors are opened.
- Take care of your belongings and precious items when leaving at the apartment. The house owner is not responsible for any loss of the above mentioned.
- The house owner has no right to enter the apartment while guests are absent, except in situations when it is necessary to prevent any possible damage or danger. In such cases, the house owner is obliged to inform guests about entering the apartment
- Guests will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the apartment property caused by them and they are obliged to report any such occurrence and compensate for any loss/damage.
- It is not possible to stay in the apartment longer than it was agreed upon booking confirmation. Also, persons who were not listed in booking confirmation are not allowed to stay in the apartment.
- We do not accept pets in apartments.
Final booking confirmation means that you are familiar with house rules and that you agree with them.
From the airport, cheapest way to arrive to my apartment is by Bus shuttle. It is about 5€/person in one direction. Here is link of the map that show you path from Split main bus station where Shuttle bus stops to my apartment, also it is shown in the top right corner
There are also Transfer agencies that do transfers directly fom airport to my apartment. They are cheaper then taxi and takes you from point to point. This is good option if you are arriving as goupe of 5 and more guests. You can visit this agency that has been reccommeded us by other guests: http://happytovisit.com/Transfers/OnRequest and use our promo code Luka15Radio to get some discount (We got it for you from this agency and you can use it as many times you want). Also if you would like to visit some places around Split or do some trips and excursions you can do that with this agency http://happytovisit.com and use same promo code Luka15Radio. You can use this promo code as many times as you need it.
Split and airport are covered with Uber. UBER is cheap taxi service that is working in many countries. It is working trough the Uber app on the smart phones. If you don’t have an app already you can apply for the app with our promo code and get FREE RIDE or SOME MONEY TO USE when using a ride. Promo code is lukak263ue. You can sighup trough link https://www.uber.com/invite/lukak263ue
Local taxi is option too. But sometimes it can be expensive for ordinery guest. You can always check price with driver.